we inform you that, in accordance with Article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, Dermophisiologique S.r.l. will proceed to process the personal data you provide us with in full respect of the laws regarding the protection of personal data.
Conferment of your personal data is necessary; therefore, we shall be unable to perform the on-line purchase service should you refuse to provide us with the requested data.
We also inform you that the personal data you provide us with are collected telematically and are processed, also with the aid of electronic means, directly by ourselves and/or by delegated third parties (firms providing home delivery services, postal services and data entry services) and may be used, upon receiving your required and explicit consent, for the purposes of the functional activities listed below:
- performance of the service and management of the product purchase orders;
- calculation of statistics and sending of advertising materials, including via email.
Conferment of your data for the aforementioned purposes is optional; however your refusal to do so will make it impossible for Dermophisiologique S.r.l. to perform the relevant activities.
Your data will not, in any case, be communicated (except to firms providing home delivery services, postal services and data entry services) or sold to third parties. Your data may only be made accessible to those who, within Dermophisiologique S.r.l., are specifically charged with handling data in order to carry out their jobs and tasks, i.e. the E-commerce, Information Technology, Marketing, Commercial and Sales managers and the Administration offices.
In accordance with Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, you have the right to request, at any time, that the Data Controller provides you with information concerning your personal data in our possession, the purpose and manner of processing your data and the logic applied to these, as well as:
1) confirmation of the existence of your personal data and communication of the same and their origin;
2)) details of the Data Controller and the Data Handling Personnel, and any other subjects or categories of subjects to whom your data may be communicated or who may gain knowledge of your data as the result of being a Manager or through their specific jobs;
3) the updating, rectification and integration of the data;
4) the deletion, conversion into anonymous form and the blocking of your data if handled illegally;
5) a statement that the operations as per points 3) and 4) have been made known to those to whom your data have been communicated or disclosed, except for where this proves to be impossible or involves the use of resources that is clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
6) to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for their collection and to the processing of your data for the purpose of market research or commercial information.
The Data Controller is Profumerie Dermophisiologique S.r.l., (hereafter referred to as Dermophisiologique S.r.l.) with its registered office in Italy, 21047 Caronno Pertusella, Vicolo Pasteur n. 120. Should you wish to exercise your rights under Article 7 of Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, please write to Dermophisiologique S.r.l., for the attention of the Data Controller, at the same address: Dermophisiologique S.r.l., Italy, 21047 Caronno Pertusella, Vicolo Pasteur n. 120 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org